With the aim of encouraging investments in The Industrial Park Nova Gradiška, Town Nova Gradiška ensured incentives and tax concessions for investments on local level as well as tax concessions and incentives accessible on the state level.
Incentives and tax concessions on the local level are ensured according to the size of investment and the number of newly recruited employees, relating to:
- Attractive initial price of infrastructurally equipped parcel in The Industrial Park Nova Gradiška, with the possibility of negotiation on the price for the projects of major concern;
- Exemption from town taxes, public utility charges and municipal contribution;
- Professional help and support in the course of planning, preparation and realization of investment projects;
- Providing favourable loans;
- Programmes for encouraging employment;
- Co – financing participation at fairs.
Detailed information on mentioned incentives and tax concessions on a local level are explained within the brochure.
Incentives and tax concessions on the state level include:
- Tax incentives
- Employment incentives
- Incentive measures for capital investment cost of the project
- Incentive measures for labour intensive investment project
- Support for training and educational costs.
Indicated measures are regulated by the Investment Promotion and Development of Investment Climate Act, detailed information are contained within the brochure.